who we are
We are a group passionate about music and have all been deeply involved in presenting music over the years in Jersey City and Manhattan. In 2016, we decided to pool our efforts and create a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization manned by professionals that volunteer time and knowledge to present a premier festival.
The Hudson West Folk Festival is the next step in our growing support of musicians and a public that wants to hear live music of the highest quality. Be sure to sign up on our mailing list so that we can keep you updated about the festival.
The Board would like to thank our Advisers for their sound advice and for their valued support of the Hudson West Fest:
- Bill Brandenburg - Curator, Woodbridge Township's Music on Main Street, Woodbridge Wednesdays and Country Sundays.
- Katherine Etzel - Musician, founder of Bobtown
- Abbie Gardner - Musician, member of Red Molly
- Brian McCloskey, founder of Foul Rift Productions, and Board member for Godfrey Daniels, in Bethlehem, PA
- Gordon Nash - Folk Ambassador, NE Region
- Ron Olesko - DJ, "Traditions" on WFDU
- Joe Pszonek - DJ, Radio Nowhere Internet Radio